TeeRoy's 2 Cents:
- First Wu-Tang Clan was used to promote Burger King’s Impossible Whopper, now this.
- When you go into Dunkin' Donuts, tell ‘em Snoop sent you. They’ll probably look at you like you’re crazy.
- They’re really defying conventions of what plant-based food can be. In this case, it doesn’t sound particularly healthy and it’s not totally vegan either.
- Who cares if a hot dog is a sandwich when Snoop Dogg has a sandwich
- Snoop has always advocated a plant-based lifestyle, if you know what I mean.
- You’ve gotta be high to order one of these.
- If the sandwich is a hit, maybe they'll add it to the menu permanently.
- Snoop was always a trendsetter. He was one of the first artists with their own clothing line.
SNOOP DOGG: Beyond D-O-Double-G
Snoop Dogg… sandwiches?
No, we’re not talking about a new dish on Martha and Snoop’s Potluck Dinner Party. Uncle Snoop has teamed up with Dunkin' Donuts to promote a new plant-based breakfast sandwich. The Beyond Sausage meat sandwich is called the Beyond D-O-Double-G and includes egg and cheese on a sliced glazed doughnut. Dunkin’ calls it “the perfect combo of Snoop Dogg’s favorite things.”
The limited time offering is only on the menu through Sunday.