TeeRoy's 2 Cents:
- Can we just lock this creep up already and put him under the jail?
- Love it or hate it, this is America and everyone has the right to a fair trial.
- He's already guilty in the court of public opinion.
- This isn't even including the "alleged" sex tapes.
- The jig is up, Kells.
- They aren't going to just give away everything. Prosecutors are sneaky and like to keep a couple tricks up their sleeves.
Prosecutors trying to convict R. Kelly revealed some of the evidence they plan to use to take him down.
Federal prosecutors in New York have a mountain of paperwork, including more than a dozen flight records, birth certificates for several women, hotel receipts, bank records, medical records and other business documents they think will prove that he took underage girls across state lines to have sex. There are also Uber records, photos and text messages that support the other evidence. (TMZ)